Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ok I find it hard enough to walk, sleep or sit these days so how the heck did I sprain my neck?
I now have to do a set of exercises every hour to help sort out the pulled neck muscle, first I turn my head left 10 times, then right 10 times and for my finale I rotate my head clockwise 10 times and then anti-clockwise 10 times - whilst trying not to make myself dizzy.

Met the ever lovely Tosha for lunch yesterday, it was nice to get away from the office and speak to another mum. I had a rant on about how fed up I felt and how I wanted to be alone - moan moan moan. It was comforting to know that I wasn't the only one who had felt like this at this stage of pregnancy. I feel so damn tired and uncomfy sometimes that I find it really hard to be civilised to many people so I'd rather hide myself away. Maybe it's the hormones, maybe I realised that in less than 10 weeks any idea I had about having any ME time will be lost for ever, well lost for a long time anyway. Once this little arrives I wonder what it will be like, will it be endless nappies, crying and feeding? Will I have another dream baby like Phoebe was, she was such a good baby, ok the sleeping part was rough for a couple of years but in the end it all turned out all right. Will I cope, being an older mother and someone who wants to continue her career? Since Drew and I started going out I've felt like I've just began to live my life, I feel free and happy to say and do what I want (well most of the time). But he has given me something that I never thought I'd have and that was pure love. Maybe I'm just scared what effect having a baby will have on our relationship. Maybe it's just the hormones eh?

No comments: