Friday, July 14, 2006

Thanks to Lisa I found a rather nice maternity wear website http://www.funmum.com


Well this week has been exhausting to say the least, as they say the last trimester is the hardest and I have to agree. I've pulled a muscle in my neck which is now giving me headaches, and my hips are still causing a lot of pain - so much that I've had to stop doing any kicking lessons at my Tae Kwon Do class. I'm not too heart broken about that as I can still go to my lessons and practice my patterns, oh and I made Green Belt last week too! Phoebe has now reached a Blue tag belt (she is one Kup ahead of me now). And she rocks!
It's been hard for Phoebe and Drew this week as I've been working loads and have come home every night totally exhausted and well lets face it a complete grumpy cow! Sorry guys - I know it's hard being around me just now but it's not because I don't love you all it's because I'm just so freaking exhausted. It will soon pass in another 10 weeks (hehe).

Baby flump is making lots of movement these days, I'm constantly being kicked in the ribs and punched in the bladder (this also links into why I'm grumpy). Sometimes s/he is moving around so much that I think s/he has been sipping some stimulants and dancing the River Dance!

No comments: