Tuesday, December 12, 2006

13 days to go!

Well the panic is on now. I've only managed to send out my Christmas cards this week, and have only bought presents for a few people. I still have loads more to get and my diary is chocca! Today I've been for a 2 mile run (this time I managed to get my speed down to 9mins per mile - horrah!), watched Phoebes Christmas play (well an hour of it at least), bought a new Digital Camera (Canon A710 IS with 2GB SD card, a leather case and battery charger) and had a chat with the producers of the daytime TV show called "Don't Get Done Get Dom" so I may be appearing on TV soon if I get a call back :) Now I have to go to the gym and do some weights before the kids get back from school, and try to get some Xmas shopping done on line whilst dropping off and picking up Phoebe from another Christmas play tonight - aw well another busy night in the Henderson-Scott household.

No comments: