Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Don't Get Done Get Dom!

He he i'm still laughing about this, but here's the story.
Whilst watching daytime TV (yeah I can hear the groans already!) I watched a programme called Don't Get Done Get Dom, which involved Dominic Littlewood, of To Buy or Not To Buy and Beat the Burglar, blagging bargains for everyday consumers on the street. Ok fast forward at the end of this show they asked people to email in if they would like to go on the show. So I did. I emailed Dom saying that I was after a recordable DVD or failing that if it made their programme more interesting I was after a newer second hand car. Well I got a call yesterday morning from one of the producers asking if I would like to go to London (they pay the train fair) and go on their show to try to purchase a DVD recorder. Brilliant I said, I'm up for that! Today they rang to arrange more details where I will be going to London on the 9th January, pretend to be a punter on the street looking to buy a DVD recorder and hey presto Dominic gets me a bargain DVD recorder - sweet!
This is my second claim to fame - my first being in Murder in Suburbia, which I have hanging around on DVD somewhere, in which I played a SOCO (scene of crime officer). Ah the life of stardom.

Autographs anyone?

No comments: