Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year New Me








Emily attended her first party yesterday, she was invited to Digi's 2nd Birthday Party - complete with a very cool indoor inflatable bouncy castle!

Fun was had by all, even though a young kid decided not to heed Phoebes warning that she was holding a baby and bounce ontop of Emily and Phoebe in the Bouncy Castle. This made Emily cry as well as upset Phoebe - I was non too pleased neither but hey kids get knocked and bumped about all the time (well not by my own personal hand - eek hope the police don't turn up at my door!) . Anyway transpires that bouncy kid comes from a family where there are no or very little rules - it became apparent after just 10 mins of this family's 3 kids charging around, wrestling and hogging the slide. I had to wrestle my hands to my side to stop me taking a swing at the little cherubs >:!

Anyway this picture is of little angelic Grace (it was her birthday too - Happy Birthday)










(not sure how this kid managed to get his head in the shot!)





I think this is Bam Bam - he was quite chilled despite the fact he was in the same room as 18 nutty kids :)









Awww so cute when she sucks her thumb :)












No comments: