Saturday, December 16, 2006

Parental Leave

Last night we made it out on our own and togther for the first time in 3 months! It's a strange experience not having Emily around, I'm so used to being constantly busy with her or some other household chore. It was nice to get out as we had a lovely meal, which I think was Heinz tomato soup, followed by salmon on vegetable mash (with added brussel sprouts from the other guests) and then for dessert a lovely chocolate mousse. We caught up with some friends from work, Drew played blackjack and then we headed home just after 11. Norty babysitters had let Emily stay up with them, so we had to get her to bed. But I'm glad to say that after a bottle she went to sleep pretty well, no sleeping in though she still woke at 6.30 and 8.30 for a feed - ha hence why I'm blogging at 9am!

Ah lovely the postman has just arrived, I'm of to check out my large collection of junk mail.:)

Funniest thing I've heard over the last week "Pump and Dump" - thanks again to MrsL for this one. Us breast-feeding chicks know what that means!

No comments: