Monday, December 01, 2008

Bugs everywhere

Ok I was vomiting for one night last week but poor Emily has suddenly turned into a snot making factory in the last 24 hours. Last night she was very sick in her bed, and I could hear her coughing and spluttering during the night (not much sleep for me!). She sounded very croaky today and tonight again she's been up and down. Though only a little bit sick tonight, but I feel I'll be on edge all night listening out for her. :(

On another note I've had an aggressive email from a ebay buyer. Not the kind of thing I really wanted to get today, but it's not my fault the Post Office have not delivered the letter. All I know is that it's not been signed for after 7 days of being in their hands. This silly ebayer was demanding I pay for her £42 tickets! Ha I have proof of postage and the recorded delivery barcode. Still the aggressive manner of the email is uncalled for. I think that's if for me and ebay now. If I ever win tickets to anything again I'll email everyone I work with and my friends first and give the bloody money to charity.

But what made me smile today was to find out I've got a follower of my blog! Woohoo how cool, welcome new blogger. :)

2 comments:

kerry jean lister said...

Hi Caroline! *waves* =)

Anonymous said...

Aww. get well soon little ems. Hi LBB too!