Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I see followers

Just discovered blogger has this little tool that can list your followers. A bit strange but it's really nice to know who is looking at my rants and other things. *waves to Tosha and LBB*

Anyway I'm having a gripe to day as I've had to deal with a paypal/ebay dispute. I won some tickets to see the Good Food Show but wasnt able to go so i decided to ebay them. OK sold them, posted them recorded delivery. I then get an email on the Saturday (5 days after posting) to say the tickets hadn't arrived - ok so not much time to sort anything out. So I found my receipt and checked the ticket number and sure enough they had not been delivered, now this is not to say that maybe the postman didn't or did leave a ticket at the address, or even they have been delivered and not signed for. So I called the post office and got some advice, this I passed onto the buyer and asked them to check their local post office to see if it was there. No reply until Monday when I get this very pissy email asking for a ebay refund and to pay the difference in tickets as they had to pay full price. WHAT?? I don't think so missy!
So I've been polite and saying i didn't think I was at fault and it was the post office - so to cut a long story short (after her demands I pay in her 48 hours!) I asked her nicely to raise a dispute.
I also discovered the post office recorded delivery does not compensate for tickets - WHAT!
so it looks like I may have lost out but at least I hadn't paid for the tickets in the first place so I haven't really lost anything. I've got all my proof including her hissy pissy emails and have also escalated the dispute. I'll also photo copy the receipt and forward all her nasty emails to paypal.

Oh and also freecyclers who don't pick up when they say they will - will incur my wrath today!

1 comment:

Mrs Dee said...

That's ridiculous! She has no grounds to complain, the silly cow. If it got lost in the post, all you can do is refund whatever she paid you. I bet you the tickets did arrive and she's just pulling a fast one on you.

Just keep your cool like you're doing and let her raise the dispute. What a numpty.