Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ooh ooh look what I got!

thank you to Little Brown Book for this!




The rules of the award are as follows:

1 - Every superior scribbler must name other superior scribblers
2 - Link back to the author and the name of the blog that gave you the award
3 - Display the award and link to this post which explains the award
4 - Add your name to the Mr Linky List here so there is a record of the super scribblers

Ok so I now tag KittenHead, Girls Are Weird, and Lamamad!

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! First of all, I'm not "spamming" you; I promise! Second of all, I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Melissa B., The Scholastic Scribe, & I'm the "Original" Superior Scribbler! Third thing on my mind: I've been nominated for a pretty prestigious blog award; I'd greatly appreciate your vote, so if you click on over to my place, you'll see the info. It's an annual award from EduBlog, and I'm up for Best Individual Blog. And 4th thing on today's agenda: I've got a cute "contest," of sorts, going on at my place every Sunday. Please come by this Sunday for the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. And, thanks for your support!