Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pass me the Lemsip

Yep I finally succummed to the dreaded lurgy yesterday. I wasn't feeling top notch yesterday, but I put it down to 3 nights out in a row and eating lots of rich food. After my laser treatment in the morning I made my way home but I just didn't feel "right". After some food and a hot bath I found some energy to take Emily out to see Santa at Frosts at Brampton. But I slowly went downhill after that. I really felt lacking in energy and my head started to hurt. I went to bed early but kept waking every 4 hours so I had to top myself up with paracetamol. I did not feel great this morning so I had to call in sick. I'm now sitting here in my new fluffy soft dressing gown and new PJ's from Sainsbury (I got a bargain!). I spotted the dressing gown about 6 weeks ago and when I popped into the shop yesterday it was marked down to half price so I just couldn't resist. I had some spare time before my appointment so I decided to check out some other bargains - I got 2 sleepsuits for £4 each, my dressing gown was only £7.50 and my PJ's £5! After using what nectar points I had the whole lot cost less than £3! Very chuffed, but still very stuffed with the lurgy. Cough, hack! Anyway here are some photos of Emly with Santa!







No comments: