Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Not my day is it?

Ok still in dispute over the Ebay stuff - I'll let paypal decide as at the end of the day the tickets didn't cost me anything and I could possibly still get the postage back from the Post Office. Next the inconsiderate freecycler who said they would appear at 11am this morning to pick up the keyboards didn't show! Grrr rude people really really annoy me. So I sent an email to him saying asking him to let me know if he was coming for them or not and it not then I would relist.
So he turned up at 7.33pm without even an apology until I stared at him and said he should have let me know if was not able to make it - no excuse was forthcoming so I handed him the keyboards with a disgruntled look.

Fricking heck - people eh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sort of stuff is so stressful. thinking f you. x