Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bumper crop again!

Oh my god how many babies are due this year? LOADS
I'm so chuffed so many friends are expecting (some for the first time and 3rd for others!)
Just when I thought it was safe to put away the sewing machine - Wendy finds out she's expecting her first :), then Lucie tells me she's expecting her third and just after that Lisa tells me about her pregnancy (Girls where do you get the energy from) when finally an old friend from Aberdeen tells me she is just about due to have her 3rd too! Not also forgetting that Karen from Aberdeen has just had a little girl and so has Karen from my office! Thats an amazing 6 !! 6 babies :)

Anyone else want to tell me anything? :)

1 comment:

kerry jean lister said...

I DO actually have something amazing happening 9 months from now which will be life changing - our trip to South America!

After we're back (March/April 2010)my priorities are thus:

1 - Find a job
2 - Buy a flat (preferably in Hove)
3 - Make a baby

Should be nice and easy eh? LOL!

LBB x