Monday, January 19, 2009

Road Sense or no sense

I've recently watched the latest Add VideoDfT Tales of the Road "The Girl Who Didn't Dress Bright" safety films for children. This time I didn't find the characters too scary or "dark". I think its great they are mixing the types/genres of this films as its easy to fall into trap of producing same style films year after year, and kids being kids get bored of things pretty quickly. I like the darker style of the films and hopefully they get the message across to older kids too. I'll be getting some bright stripes for when I'm out on my bike in the dark mornings! Makes more sense :)

1 comment:

kerry jean lister said...

Dark mornings *shudder*.

I suppose if we are made to walk about in the dark we should make sure we're fully visible tho.

Personally I'd rather stay in bed until the sun comes up! ;)

LBB