Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quick Update

Ok I'm almost over the flu - just the remnants of a cough.

Completed 1st tma of my current course, signed up for another course with the OU. Means I will be extra busy (if not doubly busy than previous!).

Bought some Venezulan Black - no not drugs but Willy's Chocolate (fnar) pure cacao, and made truffles - no one really liked them in this house apart from me -well no surprise there, but here is a picture anyway :)
Venezuelan Black
my attempt at truffles (cacao OD)

Booked some private skiing lessons for Phoebe and I, also booked a weekend away with my kids, my friend and her kids to a holiday camp style place.

Started running again this week - managed to get to 2.4 miles without my lungs or heart bursting out of my chest like that part in Alien.

Painted the chimney breast to cover up little Miss Sticky Fingers marks. Did more DIY like de-scaling the shower head, blah blah blah.

Oh did some shopping - can't find any nice boots anywhere but did find a nice dress and jumper.

And finally Emily has started doing the hoovering (hurrah - now if I can get away from paying her pocket money for the next 10 years?

Can be hired out for hourly rate of £5.

Oh and cut my hair short! eeks!!!

Love ya all X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

child labour!

I'll take three hours worth.

brother david