Saturday, March 03, 2007

Drink!

The dude and I often have this occasional discussion of who we would like to be in our drinking club. Let me explain , this is just a fantasy club of people (famous or not it doesn't matter as long as the other person knows who you are talking about), that you would like to have in your said drinking club. Now the dude already has a fair amount of people in his drinking club so I thought that I would start my own club.

My list of VIP's would be -

Madonna (even though I think her adoption of the Malawian boy was OTT, I still like her, she's smart, sassy and doesn't take cr*p)

Posh Spice - well you just have to get to know the girl, and she looks like she could do with a drink to loosen up.

Brad Pitt - goes without saying!

Matthew Fox - sweet eye candy :)

Helen Mirren - for her award winning performance in The Queen

Catherine Tate - am I bovvered?

Tosha - She's a yummy mummy, doesn't take cr*p either and has a wicked sense of humour

Lisa - someone who I trust enough to help me deliver my own baby!

(Tosha and Lisa - I still haven't been out with either of you two on the town - so whenever your ready!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soon chica! We can celebrate my 30th in style. Let's talk about it on Monday. PS You'dbe in my drinking club too, now I just need to start one. Oh and you forgot Johnny Depp;-)

Lisa Durbin said...

I'll just sit here and cry until I can drink heavily again. ;) As soon as I can pump & dump, it's a date!! x