Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stealth Teeth

They're here at last! Emily has her first 2 teeth!!!!
I was just thinking that they would never appear and that she would be a dribbly baby forever and a day. I can't believe how sweet she has been through out her teething - just one grumble at 1.30am this morning. I got up after hearing her and took her into my bed for a cuddle and a feed. After playing for about 30 minutes she dropped off back to sleep till 6am. I never thought anymore of it, until this evening at bathtime when she was on the floor playing. And hot-diggity-dawg I could see something strange on her gums, and on further inspection (finger in the mouth test) bingo I found them. Not 1 but 2.

Bless my red cheeked cherub - I hope the others come in with as little discomfort as these 2 have caused.

No comments: