Friday, March 16, 2007

Offsetting

https://energy.money.uk.msn.com/msn/CarbonOffset/

Whilst browsing this morning I found this handy tool to calculate your carbon footprint. Using our electricy and gas payment we calculated that we use 45% less than the national average (this goes down if I switch to a diesel car as they cause more pollutants!). And it worked out that our carbon footprint is 2.4 tonnes per year.

Another thing - its RND at Phoebes school so here are some piccies of the red head babe and her dodgy finger (no it wasn't me - her friend accidentaly shut her finger in the door at school, luckily it wasn't broken just badly bruised, and it took A&E 4 hours to find that out!).

Yawn I'm tired - I was up till 1 am getting rid of this worm , stupid firewall was off when I update some java files, friggin thing rode straight in. Luckily I had Mr H online to give me some pointers and hand at removing the beast. All looks well now, and I know I'll be in bed real early tonight :)

No comments: